DIY PROTEIN TREATMENT FOR DRY HAIR

06:54


Hi guys, welcome back to straight to curly, today I am going to share with you how I make my protein treatment at home using all the ingredients I got in my kitchen.

List of ingredients:
  • Mayonnaise
  • 1-2 eggs
  • Honey (optional)
  • Olive oil/Coconut oil
  • Bowl and Tablespoon

Okay now that you know the ingredients that you’ll need for this treatment, let’s get started.

Step one
Get your mixing bowl and scoop 2-4 tablespoons of mayo into your bowl (depending on how thick your hair is). Break the eggs into this mixture (Sometimes I use it without the yolk and sometimes I use it with the yolk). Give it a good mix!

Step two
I then add in my honey into the mixture – I don’t do this all the time, either if I’m out of honey or because I just don’t want to – it is really up to you.

Step three
I usually add in olive oil (all the time) and depending on how dry I think my hair is I would add in other oils such as coconut oil or even a little bit of Jamaican black Castor oil (JBCO).

Step four
After mixing everything together detangle my hair and I apply it to my hair, See my hair regimen for more information as to how I apply this treatment.

Side note:

When washing my hair in the shower, I wash with Luke warm water and I finish with cold water in order to seal the moisture in.
That is all for today guys, Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to subscribe!

Till next time,


Stay natural!


OTHER POSTS
See my blog on Coconut oil - Click here
Want to be featured on this blog - Click here
View my last post - Click me and  me
View my hair regimen - click me
Contact me at straighttocurly@gmail.com or leave a comment down below


Disclaimer:

This is what i use for my hair, what works for me may not work for you so make sure you test out any products before trying them and make sure to follow your doctor's advise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe