Welcome

06:57

Welcome to Straight to Curly
naturL haie resixe
This page is designed to help anyone that is transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair or if you are a relaxed sister and you wish to find out ways to keep your hair healthy, come on in! all is welcomed.
I as a natural sister know the struggle of becoming natural or making your hair healthy, you go from applying very little products to your hair to suddenly becoming a product Junkie, YIKES! If you would like to find out more about me and my natural hair journey please check out the “About me” section of this blog and other sections for more fantastic stuff!
Also don’t forget to leave a comment and share your experience  in the comments section!

**DISCLAIMER

This website and any products mentioned here is not meant to replace any recommendations from a professional. I am not a professional, I am just an individual sharing my experience as a natural, what I did right, what I did wrong and what I am yet to do. Please remember that my hair may be different to yours and what works for me may not work for you. With this said, please take caution when trying new products
Thank you!
Bye Bye Curlies
X

Contact information:
Email: straighttocurly@hotmail.com
For More check me out on wordpress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe